Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catching Up!

Whoa! Sorry It's so long since I've last posted! Time flies when you're in school I guess haha
So I'm just going to post all my pictures that I have from the past few weeks and have little captions because writing it out would take way to long! 


Jean shirt with white crops, pink earrings and Sperry's
Yellow striped shirt with blue jeans and YW medallion (the "Im working on it one" haha) 

Flowy floral shirt with blue jeans, orange tank, and brown flats.

(bad picture haha) Grey cotton shirt with lace shirt, coral scarf, and black shoes and belt. 


Pink pants (from H&M!) lace tank top with blue shrug and flats 
Sorry again that its been so long! To finish off I'd like to share a tip sent to me by my very own brother! He said: "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes Rule- Put your hands on your head. You shouldn't see your tummy. Put your hands on your shoulders. They shouldn't be bare. Put your hands on your knees, you shouldn't see cleavage. Put your hands on your toes. You shouldn't see your back side or your undies." 
I'm definitely going to use that one! Thanks Chris :) Pleeeease, keep sending me tips and ideas! I appreciate y'all so much! Have a great week!   

1 comment:

  1. "There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the Spirit, who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous." --Elaine Dalton, General YW President

    ReplyDelete